- Design patents in 39 countries of the world (By Smilearm)
- Product certificate
- OTOP 5 stars (2010) & OTOP 3 stars (2009)
- Inventor Billion Award (# Stop filling, stop leaking)
All types of doors - clear color, smooth with the door. Elegant design, easy to install, firmly attached, no falling off.
How to buy by size
- Door width = width of the door leaf The standard is about 80-90 cm wide
- Good quality plastic, durable, not easily broken, able to withstand heat and water
- Soft silicone rubber, not sticky, heat resistant, can be hit by water
- Waterproof adhesive strips stick outside the house, sticky glue x10
Why do I have to install a barrier device?
- Prevent the air from leaking out Help save electricity bills
- Prevent insects and crawling animals into the home
- Reduces outside noise And prevent internal sounds from escaping
- Prevent dust from blowing into the house outside.
- Prevents unpleasant odors, cigarette smells, exhaust pipe smells
- Prevent people outside to look under.
Can be used with any kind of door
Can be used with all types of doors such as sliding doors, sliding doors, push-doors, shock-mounted doors or doors-windows. Other types can also be used.
- Unlimited door thickness Can be installed all
- Can be used with a door that has a gap of 0.50 - 2.0 cm.
Advantages of the silicone rubber strip, clear color
- Easy 3-step installation
- Waterproof, rainproof, sun resistant, can be installed outside the house.
- Cheap price, great value, durable for over 1 year +
- Works well even when the floor is uneven and undulating.
- Clear color, smooth to the door Elegant design
Method of use
- To cut according to the door size
- Peel off the masking tape
- Attached to the bottom edge of the door
- A barrier device should be installed to level enough to the floor. Not too close to the ground
Maintenance and cleaning
- If the silicone rubber part is torn This can be done by hot gluing along the junction of plastic and silicone.
- Use a damp cloth to gently clean the pad.